We are seeking a passionate and experienced Digital Workplace Consultant looking to create amazing experiences leveraging Microsoft 365 applications.
You pride yourself in taking the best of each Microsoft 365 service and application (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps, Microsoft Planner, and many others) to build innovative employee experiences. Your peers describe you as curious, continuously learning, knowledgeable, collaborative, and someone who loves working out loud! We love to iterate, fail fast, learn, improve, and we want you to be a person that embodies these concepts.
The Digital Workplace Consultant leverages their expert customer engagement skills, SharePoint and Office 365 knowledge, project management skills and consulting background to drive customer success in the implementation of world-class Microsoft-based solutions. You will collaborate with our project and client teams towards success by leading client strategy, managing client expectations, timelines, staff, and aiding in delivering effective solutions.
As a generous consulting company, 2toLead prides itself on designing timeless experiences that increase productivity for employees.
You are expected to perform the following:
- Client-facing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with the C-suite.
- Lead client engagement and coordination of multiple projects.
- When necessary, manage and set client expectations of delivery dates.
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to drive consensus and talent for building strong client relationships.
- Working with clients to determine how their business can use Microsoft SharePoint and/or Office 365 most effectively.
- Strong commitment to taking ownership and making an impact while delivering quality products.
- Drive strategy discussions to enable customer success using examples and previous experience.
- Lead customer requirement definition and solution requirement definition with the support of other team members.
- Develop best practices, processes and tools to improve delivery excellence.
- Work with business development to grow any business or partner relationships vital to the success of our business.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work.
- Working with our delivery team to lead customer discovery and planning sessions that uncover customer challenges and propose new solutions.
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Bring 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing role, helping create digital workplace programs including employee portals, adoption campaigns, governance plans and Center of Excellence (CoE) sites.
- A flexible, driven, highly organized and self-starter personality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace.
- Thrive in high-performing and non-hierarchical workplaces.
- Bring expertise in working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft 365.
- Experience with Azure, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps and Power BI.
- Experience with design and innovation-focused client engagements.
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies.
- Experience with information architecture, wireframing / experience design, and/or measurement and analytics.
- Are technically curious and up to date on current trends.
- Have experience facilitating in-person interviews and workshops.
- Are passionate to research and analyze client requirements.
- Have experience organizing content and designing information architectures.
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.