We are seeking a passionate and experienced technology People and Culture Lead looking to drive results by leading, scoping, estimating, and supporting our employee's journey. This role will be responsible for the Employee Experience, inclusive of onboarding, training and skill development, performance review, employee relations, compensation and reward, and culture/team events.
You will help promote an inclusive culture that supports leadership and career development as well as talent development within a collaborative environment. The role will require independence, the ability to self-manage, continuous learning, and the ability to work well remotely.
What is different about this opportunity?
As a generous consulting company, 2toLead prides itself on taking a collaborative and open approach to improve our culture from team connects, celebrating key employee and team moments to providing meaningful ways for employees to connect in person and remotely. This means from a support perspective you will work directly with passionate and exceptional team members who will support and invest in making our employee experience great.
As we scale and grow fast and there are a lot of opportunities to grow leadership skills, support and build soft skills as well as guide personal development. As a compassionate leader, we will give you the space to grow our people and culture together.
We all work remotely and have been working remotely since the company started many years ago. We understand what it takes to be successful and scale and invest in company retreats, offsites, and healthy remote work culture. We are also a high-performance team with leaders passionate about growing your skills and career while offering generous salaries, bonuses, and benefits. You could get equity and an ownership position here at 2toLead and benefit directly from the growth you help drive.
Improve Employee Experience
- Create agile, efficient and lightweight processes and practices and via team provide administrative support activities to facilitate employee lifecycle events such as onboarding, job changes, compensation changes, employee recognition program, offboarding etc.
- Responsible for Purpose and Culture-specific program management including project planning, project execution, deployment, communication, change management, monitoring and reporting. Also accountable for continuous improvement and project recap.
Measure and Improve Employee Happiness
- Ensure HR Talent and business programs are aligned with the desired culture, leadership model, and reflect a culture of inclusion.
- Champions people and culture initiatives with assigned client groups through consultation, facilitation and coaching leaders and sources solutions/tools to support their individual and team engagement initiatives as well as overall corporate culture and overall talent development plans.
- Proactively partners with leaders to identify people issues or organizational design challenges and provides advice and expertise to help develop creative solutions.
- Conducts thorough workplace investigations into team member relations issues in accordance with applicable legislation, policies and practices, developing recommendations for future prevention.
- Leads and supports organizational people and culture initiatives and programs (i.e. diversity/inclusion, leadership development, policy development, engagement survey etc.).
- Evolve the people and culture scorecard by assessing data requirements and establishing practices and systems to collect this information.
- Develop an integrated view of people metrics and analytics across HR disciplines that creates key insights for the organization.
- Support the delivery of employee feedback programs, such as the annual employee engagement survey & eNPS.
Manage Employee Data
- Accountable for managing all employee data and ensuring confidentiality, integrity and accuracy.
- Manage Payroll and benefits for employees.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of employment requirements, to ensure regulatory compliance and reduce legal risks.
- Ensure People and Culture guidelines and policies are revisited on a routine basis to ensure they remain current and are in line with provincial employment standards.
- Create HR Technology roadmap for the People and Culture function that will address the future needs of a growing business.
- Assessment and oversight of People and Culture technology needs – leverage existing infrastructure, identify new tools and connect systems that elevate the employee experience and reduce People and Culture administration.
- Leverage employee self-service tools and champion continued automation.
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Superior communication skills, verbal and written, strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated and proven ability to promote and take ownership of projects pertaining to culture and change.
- A solid sense of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to be self-motivated and think outside the box.
- Ability to create and manage relationships, both internal and external.
- Ability to communicate, influence and work in a collaborative manner.
- Passion and experience in Employee Engagement strategies or Talent Program management.
- Experience in the development and delivery of processes, tools and programs.
- Experience running projects and virtual project teams.
- Experience maintaining documentation, processes, tools and programs.
- Experience in consulting services company.
Thanks for taking the time to apply!
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.