We are seeking a passionate and experienced technology Pre-Sales Solution Architect looking to drive results by leading, scoping, estimating, and supporting Microsoft technology consulting services sales.
Successful candidates must understand the consulting and solution selling space, understand Microsoft 365, and understand how to elicit, identify and map customer needs to services and solutions we can provide. The role will require independence, the ability to self-manage, continuous learning, and the ability to work well remotely.
What is different about this opportunity?
As a generous consulting company, 2toLead prides itself on taking a consultative approach to sales, providing high-quality interactions, providing meaningful value to those we engage with, and ensuring we take an advisor-first approach. This means that from a sales support perspective you will work directly with Microsoft MVPs and exceptional team members who can support you in winning the work, they just need the right lead to support estimates, scoping, coordinate follow-ups, and take on technical sales activities that better support our ability to scale our proven sales approach.
We have no shortage of demand. We are growing fast and there are a lot of opportunities for leadership, consultants, architects, delivery excellence and more. So, if you are a talented leader, even better, or if you bring other skills, we can tailor the role to fit you as we strive to leverage all your skills and talents and grow the business together.
We all work remotely and have been working remotely since the company started many years ago. We understand what it takes to be successful and scale and invest in company retreats, offsites, and healthy remote work culture. We are also a high-performance team with leaders passionate about growing your skills and career while offering generous salaries, bonuses, and benefits. You could get equity and an ownership position here at 2toLead and benefit directly from the growth you help drive.
You are expected to perform the following:
- Operate as a Modern Workplace subject matter expert who can design technical solutions and have the ability to bring 2toLead capabilities to light when linking it to our clients desired outcomes.
- Ability to serve as a trusted advisor in solving challenging technical and business problems.
- Be capable of building strong, direct relationships with senior technical contacts, comprehending customer architectures and solution offerings for Power Platform and Microsoft 365.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, customer met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Collaborate with the Sales Team on the project's estimates and provide a solution-oriented approach.
- Ability to identify and address risk in our solutions or proposals.
- Be self-motivated, and self-sufficient with the ability to stay current on emerging industry trends, technologies, and issues.
- Offer design and configuration best practices to customers when aligning and deploying our services to customers.
- Have excellent presentation skills and experience selling to mid to large enterprise and corporate customers.
- Be comfortable working at senior levels internally and externally.
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team, supporting and prioritizing efforts to maximize total impact on team productivity and profit.
- Have excellent presentation skills and the ability to understand, specify and communicate requirements to sales, marketing delivery and engineering teams.
- Have strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of cross-group collaboration.
- Work in a highly ambiguous environment and achieve high-quality results.
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills that are needed to prioritize tasks in a very interrupt-driven environment, including pipeline management.
- Having good relationship-building skills is necessary, including the ability to build a rapport and communicate effectively with all levels of 2toLead and the customer.
- Need to integrate technical, business, market, and environmental conditions into a compelling solution that meets the needs of 2toLead and the customer.
Ways to drive more impact
- Create a personal brand and network within our industry's footprint to help advertise 2toLead's capabilities, model, and competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Hiring, training, and developing members of the sales or delivery team.
- Developing compelling material with our delivery and marketing teams on effectively answering common customer and prospect questions.
- Proven record in building, leading and scaling a successful Sales or Delivery Team.
- Technology change management experience and an understanding of common challenges with Microsoft 365 rollouts.
- Perform competitive intelligence on the client's landscape to uncover trends, best practices, threats, and provide recommendations.
- Create or inform Go-To-Market plans for new products or services by defining customers, segments, and channel strategy.
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or Information Systems, or related qualifying work experience.
- Fundamentals in solution cost modelling and business casing.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio, PowerPoint and presentation tools.
- 2+ years of technical experience with deep knowledge of key Current trends in Cloud services.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint and/or Power Platform migrations, solution development, architecture, or consulting experience.
- 2+ years, preferably with sales experience directly related to professional services and/or Microsoft partners.
- Cloud certification(s) a bonus.
Thanks for taking the time to apply!
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.