We are seeking a passionate and experienced Project Coordinator looking to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
You pride yourself in supporting and leading coordination efforts to ensure the delivery team can build innovative employee experiences. Your peers describe you as curious, continuously learning, knowledgeable, collaborative, and someone who loves working out loud! We love to iterate, fail fast, learn, improve, and we want you to be a person that embodies these concepts.
The Project Coordinator leverages their keen project management skills, Microsoft Project knowledge and risk mitigation experience to drive customer success in the implementation of world-class Microsoft-based solutions. You will collaborate with our project and client teams towards success by leading client strategy, managing client expectations, timelines, staff, and aiding in delivering effective solutions.
As a generous consulting company, 2toLead prides itself on designing timeless experiences that increase productivity for employees.
This role will be a mix of execution and leadership responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important risks, issues, actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the Corporate Project Management Delivery Methodology and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project(s).
- Assess project risks and issues and provide guidance where applicable.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where applicable and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Project kick-off, sprint, release and deployment planning.
- Facilitate discussion leading to collective decision-making, goal setting and conflict resolution within the team.
- Serve as an Agile Coach and a liaison between the product owner, development team, and management in order to ensure that the requirements are met.
- Lead daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo (with the Product Owner), and retrospective meetings.
- Provide timely communication to stakeholders throughout the sprint process.
- Guides the team to be self-organized to advance the Agile/Scrum best practices.
- Manages multiple projects and interfaces with product owners.
- Remove obstacles to delivery success through the proactive management of external dependencies, team problem-solving and the development of new solutions or approaches to ongoing challenges.
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Must have a minimum of 3+ years of experience in project coordination and administration or project management.
- Experience supporting IT and Business Operations projects.
- Experience with project management software tools such as Microsoft Project and JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience supporting Senior Project Managers and Senior Leadership teams on large, complex IT and Business Operations projects.
- A flexible, driven, highly-organized and self-starter personality.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace.
- Thrive in high-performing and non-hierarchical workplaces.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince 2 designation are considered assets.
Thanks for taking the time to apply!
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.