We are seeking a passionate and experienced Microsoft Viva Consultant looking to create amazing experiences leveraging Microsoft Viva suite.
We are seeking an experienced senior consultant to architect and build scalable implementations using best practices. You will work closely with our teams to create new solutions and improve existing products and features. You will drive engineering and operational excellence for Viva Suite. You will collaborate with our delivery team to surface common pain points, develop solutions, and evangelize best practices. You will also support, mentor, and help others in the team.
This role will be a mix of execution and leadership responsibilities:
- Client-facing skills and the ability to build strong relationships with the C-suite
- Lead client engagement and coordination of multiple projects.
- When necessary, manage and set client expectation of delivery dates
- Excellent presentation skills, the ability to drive consensus and talent for building strong client relationships
- Working with clients to determine how their business can use Microsoft SharePoint and/or Office 365 most effectively
- Strong commitment to take ownership and make an impact while delivering quality products
- Drive strategy discussions to enable customer success using examples and previous experience.
- Lead customer requirement definition and solution requirement definition with the support of other team members.
- Develop best practices, processes and tools to improve delivery excellence
- Work with business development to grow any business or partner relationships vital to the success of our business.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work
- Working with our delivery team to lead customer discovery and planning sessions that uncover customer challenges and propose new solutions
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Bring 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing role, helping create digital workplace programs including employee portals, adoption campaigns, governance plans and Center of Excellence (CoE) sites
- A flexible, driven, highly-organized and self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace
- Thrive in high-performing and non-hierarchical workplaces
- Bring expertise in working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft 365
- Experience with Microsoft Viva, Azure, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps and Power BI
- Experience with design and innovation-focused client engagements
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies
- Experience with information architecture, wireframing / experience design, and/or measurement and analytics
- Are technically curious and up to date on current trends
- Have experience facilitating in-person interviews and workshops
- Are passionate to research and analyze client requirements
- Have experience organizing content and designing information architectures
Thanks for taking the time to apply!
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.