It's safe to say that this role gives you the opportunity to collaborate and communicate across a number of roles both on the client side (project sponsors, project stakeholders) as well as with our delivery team (engagement lead, architects, and developers) from day 1 to after the project is closed and we are discussing what's next. Our projects are iterative in nature and adopting an agile framework has helped to drive success with all customer sizes.
This role will be a mix of execution and leadership responsibilities:
- Set project baseline based on SOW
- Ensure timely approval of project deliverables
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Leverage and contribute our internal processes
- Successfully manage project scope, schedule and budgets throughout the project
- While no specific technical knowledge is required, a strong comfort level in complex and new technologies is an advantage
- Be the key contact from inception to close, working with the client and the team on gathering requirements, revising the statement of work, managing the work streams, approving timesheets and invoicing
- Be fun to work with! Your clients need to see the professional side but our culture encourages you to have a good time in the process
- Things move very fast and this role will need to be comfortable with managing large projects, having tough conversations and maintaining transparency throughout
- The perfect candidate won’t be afraid to roll up their sleeves and help solve any problem to get things back on track. Creative problem solving, taking initiative and knowing when to ask for help are all key
Having these skills sets you up for success early on:
- Bring 5+ years of experience working in a client-facing role, helping create digital workplace programs including employee portals, adoption campaigns, governance plans and Center of Excellence (CoE) sites
- A flexible, driven, highly-organized and self-starter personality
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and constantly changing workplace
- Thrive in high-performing and non-hierarchical workplaces
- Bring expertise in working with Microsoft SharePoint and/or Microsoft 365
- Experience with Azure, Microsoft Flow, Microsoft PowerApps and Power BI
- Experience with design and innovation focused client engagements
- Solid understanding of Design Thinking and Lean Startup methodologies
- Experience with information architecture, wireframing / experience design, and/or measurement and analytics
- Are technically curious and up to date on current trends
- Have experience facilitating in-person interviews and workshops
- Are passionate to research and analyze client requirements
- Have experience organizing content and designing information architectures
Thanks for taking the time to apply!
We would love the opportunity to meet everyone who applies, but unfortunately, that is not possible. We will only reach out to those who are short-listed. As part of our interview process, you will have an opportunity to connect with our leadership team to answer why 2toLead is the best place to work, meet one of our Practice Lead’s for a thorough interview and connect with your peers with whom you would work with daily.
Whether you are based out of Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal or somewhere else in Canada, you can apply. We are a remote-based startup that strives for work/life balance and supports flexibility so that you can work from anywhere.