We are currently seeking an experienced, dynamic, and talented Vice President of Sales & Marketing to join our team. These are exciting times at 2toLead as we expand our services. Here’s your chance to get in early, help create the playbook, and be a driving force to our future success as we continue to develop innovative services and solutions across our industry.
The VP, Sales & Marketing is a key leadership position that will drive the organizations achievement of its customer acquisition and revenue goals. You will be part of the core Leadership Team and over time will be responsible for the direction of all functions within the Marketing, Sales, and Business Development departments. You must have demonstrated success in the services/technology industry, proven track record building strategic, analytical, and creative teams with a strong focus on revenue.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, implement, and optimize revenue strategy across sales, marketing, and business development.
- Participate as a member of the leadership team and contribute a deep knowledge of how to build an exceptional marketing, business development, and sales organization.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans, sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate revenue objectives.
- Develop and manage operating budgets.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including SEO and content strategies, industry thought leadership, affiliate activities, partnerships and social media.
- Develop and implement service positioning, packaging, pricing and discounting strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieve revenue goals, operating margins and market share in relation to industry and economic trends.
- Ensure effective control of marketing campaigns and results; take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitor competitor products, services, sales & marketing activities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guide preparation of marketing activity reports and present to executive management.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all service lines, product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Direct sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Direct staffing, training and performance evaluations to develop and control business development, sales & marketing programs.
- Direct market channel development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing quotas and goals.
- Identify and develop potential business development relationships, assisting with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Contribute to services and product development effort by providing marketplace “wants and needs”.
What You’ll Get:
- Healthy overall compensation package.
- The ability to work from home and no longer commute as we are completely remote focused today.
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
- 10+ years in a sales/marketing management/leadership roles in the technology services industry. Preferred Microsoft technologies such as Office 365, SharePoint and Azure.
- Recent experience in taking sales to $5m+ revenue.
- Experience marketing to business levels/targets from medium-sized businesses of over 200 employees to large enterprise customers with over 100 thousand employees.
- MBA or Master’s degree highly preferred.
- Passion for growth and a self-driven nature.
- Proven ability in managing sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Must have successfully sold and marketed services and or/technology.
- Strong knowledge of digital workplace and productivity industry.
- Ability to analyze data- micro and macro and drive short and mid-term strategies.
- Ability to build and foster long-term business relationships.
- Strong organizational, planning, presentation and time management skills.
- Track record of building, leading, motivating and managing high performing sales and marketing teams.
- Previous experience in the technology services industry required.
Additional Job Details
Job Function: Information technology
Job Industry: Information technology & Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Senior