Great Pay, Work from home, work with other awesome people on projects you’ll love… what more could you ask for?
If you’re a Digital Designer / Producer who is looking to step into a Creative Director role, SharePoint & Office 365 Developer opportunity might be perfect for you.
Our client is a long established integrated marketing agency who are going through a significant growth period. Recent investment and new client wins have created the need to hire a talented and ambitious Digital Designer / Producer who is looking to step into a Creative Director role.
I am looking to speak with creative industry leaders who are passionate about envisioning digital experiences that engage imagination, empower users and inspire their clients. Desirable candidates know that great creative is about visual communication and storytelling that is smart, on brand, beautiful and drives business results. As a collaborative problem solver, you must work well with others to create holistic experiences that integrate best-in-class user experience, innovative technology, and impactful creative in alignment with a sound business strategy.
You will champion in concept development, branding, communication, advertising and design. You will lead collaboration, co-manage accounts, present to clients and executive leadership, guide client relationships from initial proposal request (RFP) to a successful launch, and help develop client relationships into multi-year partnerships.
* As part of the creative leadership team, work with senior management to enhance their world-class, full-service creative practice, refine discipline best-practices, and evangelize creative services
* Enhance the agency’s profile in the industry by initiating strategic partnerships that help expand their creative capabilities
* Become their clients’ trusted digital brand visionary, and help build their businesses by maximizing the impact of branding, design and communication through digital channels
* Be a master of digital marketing and product strategy with the ability to define comprehensive digital programs
* Lead new business pursuits to drive the creative vision
* Estimate creative resources required for large-scale projects and programs
* Collaborate with directors from the Experience Strategy & Design, Technology, and Business disciplines to refine and evolve their agency process to ensure they stay ahead of the industry
* Provide direction and inspiration for junior members on project teams
* Mentor and act as counselor to junior members of the creative team, guiding their career development
* Be able to write an artful creative brief, but also be able to deliver amazing work without it
* Stand up for the quality of the creative output-even in the face of adversity
* Demonstrate an ability to work on a wide range of projects from complex applications to digital campaigns to next-generation experiences that transcend the physical and the digital
* Present digital brand vision to clients in a professional and logical manner
* Deliver the creative strategy through presentations, mood boards, concept statements and persuasive writing to establish the creative direction for a specific assignment and brand
* Articulate and support creative decisions based on the goals of the project, the brand and the established business parameters of the assignment
* Play a key role in winning new business
Required Experience / Skills
* Sophisticated appreciation and understanding of art, copy, motion, design, content and user experience as it applies to digital media
* Excellent storytelling and presentation skills
* A track record for delivering best-in-industry, award-winning digital creative work-and a current, review-ready portfolio to prove it
* Experience in a collaborative design environment and a desire to work as part of a team
* Ability to act as a creative thought leader and demonstrate a passion for the discipline
* Have the confidence and maturity to know that great ideas can come from anyone
* Excellent organisational and communication skills (including listening)
* Understanding of and experience with user-centered design methodologies and practices, in particular the role of design in creating usable and effective web and mobile interfaces
* Deeply involved with the professional creative community
* Strong information design skills with experience in data visualization
* Professional-level design-software proficiency (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
* Professional-level presentation software proficiency (PowerPoint, Keynote)
* In-depth understanding of HTML, DHTML, CSS, iOS, Android, and comparable digital platforms and technology
Additional Job Details
Job Function: Information technology
Job Industry: Information technology & Services
Employment Type: Full Time
Seniority Level: Associate