Looking for the right addition for our growing team of generous technology experts and consultants.
A senior consultant leverages their expert customer engagement skills, SharePoint and Office 365 knowledge, project management skills and consulting background to drive customer success in the implementation of world-class Microsoft solutions. You will collaborate with our project and client teams towards success by leading client strategy, managing client expectations, timelines, staff, and aid in delivering effective solutions. senior consultant will help to organize team and contribute to their success by keeping the process flowing and driving customers toward successful solutions.
- Lead client engagement and coordination for multiple projects.
- Drive strategy discussions to enable customer success using examples and previous experience.
- Lead customer requirement definition and solution requirement definition with the support of other team members.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work through daily internal team meetings.
- Work with business development to grow any business or partner relationships vital to the success of our business.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution.
- Develop and implement staff forecast and resource plan for the lifetime of the project. Update project plan appropriately when change in scope or delay could impact staff scheduling.
- Ownership and review of all project documentation and production of project status reports.
- When necessary, modify and set client expectation of delivery dates.
- Write change requests and statements of work for additional work and own review process. Coordinate estimates with broader team as needed and build staff forecast.
- Participate in Peer team meetings with other team members and provide support as needed.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Microsoft technology consultant with the ability to lead and coordinate multiple projects.
- Ability to lead customer relationship, and drive new business opportunities
- Excellent Consulting, Facilitation, Presentation, and Writing skills.
- Ability to self-manage and comfort working from home/remotely on a full-time basis.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint and/or Office 365 intranets, extranets, solutions and process improvement in a consulting capacity will be important.
- Microsoft Project skills.
- Ability to lead and collaborate with Project teams
- Ability to define, prioritize and clarify customer needs in the form of requirements.
Additional Job Details
Job Function: Information Technology
Job Industry: Information Technology & Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior Level